How to treat hypertension naturally, without drugs and in pregnancy
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) :
Elevation of systolic and/or diastolic blood pressure is known as Hypertension . People with Pitta and Vata predominante constitution and Pitta and Vata imbalance, are more prone to hypertension than any other. The blood pressure higher than 140/90 is known as high blood pressure.
Low Blood Pressure (Neemn Rakt Chaap) :
It is a condition in which the action of the heart, in forcing the blood through the arteries, is weak. In Ayurveda, low blood pressure is related to weakness of the digestive fire. The blood pressure lower then 120/70 is known as low blood pressure.
The purpose of hypertension treatment is controlling blood pressure in order to protect critical organs from damage which may target the brain, heart, kidneys and eyes. When blood vessels burst in the brain due to untreated high blood pressure this often results in strokes. This is commonly known as brain hemorrhage, a severe and often sudden stroke.
What are the symptoms of high blood pressure?
Hypertension is often called a "silent killer" because even severe, uncontrolled high blood pressure often has no obvious symptoms. However, even when absolute blood pressure levels are only moderately elevated, patients may report headaches, dizzy spells, or nosebleeds. In general, however, these symptoms don't occur unless there has been a rapid, acute change in blood pressure, or until blood pressure has reached dangerous levels.
What are the causes?
The risk of high blood pressure increases with age as arterial walls lose their elasticity. There can be many contributing factors, yet doctors often cannot identify an exact cause for high blood pressure, in which case the person is said to have "essential hypertension." Potential contributing factors include but are not limited to:
- Stress. By activating the sympathetic nervous system, stress can cause the arteries to maintain a more rigid tone.
- Excessive salt consumption: The sodium in salt can cause excess water retention, expands blood volume and ultimately increases blood pressure.
- A diet low in calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Insulin resistance: This condition can increase blood pressure by various mechanisms including increased systemic inflammation and sodium retention as a result of kidney damage.
- Excessive alcohol intake, defined as drinking in excess of two drinks daily for men under age 65, or in excess of one drink daily for women or men over age 65.
- Being overweight.
- Medications. Some prescription drugs, including steroids, birth control pills, decongestants, NSAIDS and diet pills can raise blood pressure. Some over-the-counter medicines, such as those containing licorice root, ephedra, guarana, kola nut, yerba mate, ginseng and yohimbe, may also raise blood pressure.
High Blood Pressure Natural Treatment
Hypertension treatment reduces heart attacks by 20-25%, heart failure by at least 50% and stroke by some 35-40%. These are impressive figures which indicate the importance of getting high blood pressure under control.
Here we give you an option– we offer you a solution to solve your blood pressure problems, with an all-natural, affordable approach. Imagine not having to worry about your risk of high blood pressure. Imagine how you would feel if you didn’t have to worry about it ever again or have to deal with all the negative side effects of perhaps taking drugs?
HT-NIL is an all-natural formula that can help you take control. It contains the top cardiovascular supporting herbs and nutrients.Together these herbal components help you normalize your blood pressure, lowering your cholesterol and support your overall heart health.
HT-NIL is a natural supplement that has a high success rate, with fast results, and is totally free from the side-effects. This remedy is also specifically targeted for those of us in our mature years, and is a natural herbal supplement that addresses the symptoms of age-related circulatory problems and hypertension. HT-NIL, which is made from herbal ingredients supports healthy cardiovascular function. As part of a healthy diet and improved, active lifestyle, HT-NIL can lower blood pressure and lead to a longer, healthier life.
Benefits of HT-NIL Capsule:
- Safely Lowers High Blood Pressure
- Supports Systematic Balance for the Cardiovascular System
- Helps Regulate Blood flow and Healthy Blood Pressure
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Promotes Artery Health
- Healthy Heart Support
- Helps with the root causes of blood pressure by balancing circulatory energy, especially to the heart, the sense organs and the brain.
- 100% Safe and Effective
High blood pressure in pregnancy (gestational hypertension) What is gestational hypertension? Gestational hypertension is high blood pressure that occurs after…
Naturopathic Treatment for High Blood Pressure “Hypertension” is the medical term for high blood pressure. High blood pressure that has…
Physical Activity and Blood Pressure Physical activity not only helps control your blood pressure, it also helps you manage your…
5 Foods That Will Bring Your Blood Pressure Down Here are 5 surprising and delicious foods from my Blood Pressure…